Renault has updated the lower end range of its Duster SUV. Updates were seen on the RxL (Plus) and RxL (Option) variants of the 85PS Duster.
- Better sound insulation with new rubber beadings on door, similar to the AWD variant
- Sound deadening material in the engine bay near the firewall
- Engine cover removed
- Thicker steering wheel
- Steering column mounted audio controls
- White backlit instrument cluster
- New MID
- New beige shade on the dashboard
- New fabric for seats and door pads
- Piano black door handles
It is being claimed that Renault has worked upon the rust issue which was recently reported in the UK and the new batch of cars will have improved fit & finish and better paint quality.
It is unclear if these updates are only limited to the entry level 85PS variants or even the 110PS variants will get these updates.
The Renault Duster is available in both petrol and diesel powered options.
As of date the Duster is priced between Rs. 7.86 – Rs. 12.99 lakh (es-showroom Delhi).
Source – Gaadi