Electric Vehicles

Tata Harrier EV could get 500 km range? Is it enough?

Written by News Team

The Tata Harrier EV was showcased at the Auto Expo 2023 and it looked close to production. We expect it to be launched in the second half of 2024. An image of the infotainment system was leaked on the internet, which should give an idea of the expected range.

Tata Harrier EV Range

The leaked picture shows the infotainment system of the Tata Harrier EV. The image shows the battery state of charge at 80% and the range at 400km. We can estimate that the remaining 20% could fetch another 100-120 km of range. Looking at the current Tata products, the Tata Nexon EV Long Range has a claimed range of 465 km. Considering that the Tata Harrier EV is a big SUV it will be equipped with a bigger battery and should get at least 500km of range.

Other details that can be seen on the infotainment screen image are the temperature and aircon status.


The exterior of the Tata Harrier EV will be shared with the facelifted Harrier that went on sale recently. There will be some EV-specific design elements that the Harrier EV would get. Like the Tata Nexon EV, the Harrier EV could get a LED bar that will have the “Welcome” and “Good Bye” lighting sequence. The EV would also get redesigned wheels which will be exclusive. Other than that, the LED DRLs and headlamp cluster will more or less remain the same.


The interior of the Tata Harrier EV could boast of a fresh upholstery. There will be a 10.25-inch infotainment screen as seen on the leaked image. It could also get a fully digital instrument cluster as well. Other features could include an electronic parking brake, ventilated front seats, driving modes, sunroof, etc.

The Tata Harrier EV will go on sale in the second half of 2024. It will be priced upwards of ₹25 lakh.