Tata Motors showcased two new mini-trucks on its Ace platform, from its new municipal range of solutions, at Municipalika 2014. These are the ACE Hopper Tipper BS IV – Waste Segregation and the Super ACE Suction Machine BS III.
The Tata ACE Hopper Tipper BS IV – Waste Segregation, is a fully-built offering from Tata Motors and is ideal for door-to-door garbage collection and unloading waste directly into a garbage compactor, whereas the Super ACE Suction Machine BS III is also a fully- built mini suction vehicle ideal for door-to-door sewage cleaning.
Municipalika 2014’ is being organised in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, between Nov 13-15.
Features of the Tata ACE Hopper Tipper BS IV – Waste Segregation:
- Fully- built Mini Garbage Tipper available in BS III & BS IV
- Ideal for Door-to-Door Garbage Collection & Through Narrow Lanes
- Ideal for Unloading Waste Directly into a Garbage Compactor
- High Torque Vehicle- Suitable for hilly terrains
- Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) Treated Body to Prevent Corrosion
- Better Operating Economics & Ease of Maintenance
Features of the Super ACE Suction Machine BS III:
- Fully- built Mini Suction Machine available in BS III
- Ideal for door-to-door sewage cleaning, even through narrow lanes
- High pressure suction operation for a depth of upto 25 feet & diameter upto 75 mm – cleans the thickest sludge
- 39% Vehicle Gradeability – suitable for hilly terrains
- Better operating economics & ease of maintenance
Municipalika 2014 organised with CAPEx is a trade show focusing on Construction, Architecture, Planning and Engineering to deliberate on sustainable built environment and good urban governance.