First revealed at the 2014 Indian Auto Expo, the Maruti Suzuki WagonR XRest has been spotted completely undisguised. Basically a body kit over a regular WagonR, the XRest with its body cladding will pose as a pseudo-SUV.
Additions on the XRest variant:
- Full body cladding
- Silver / grey cladding on the side
- New alloy wheel design
- Blackened B-pillar
- Blackened ORVMs
- Body decals
- Rear chrome garnish is now seen in all-black
- Smoked out tail lamps
- Beige interiors, slightly on the darker side
- Art leather seats with beige, brown and black combination
- Beige 3-spoke steering wheel
- Faux-wood centre console trim
Mechanically, the XRest model will be identical to the regular WagonR model. It will be powered by a 1.0L, K-series petrol motor producing 68 PS of power and 90 Nm of torque mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
This will make a total of 3 body style variants of the WagonR; the regular WagonR, Stingray and this new XRest model.
Source – GaadiWaadi.com