Pre-bookings for the Hyundai Venue are open and according to a media report, a specification sheet with its variants has been floating on the internet. The upcoming Hyundai Venue will be offered in six-variants E, S, SX, SX+, SX+ DCT, SX (O). The car has been confirmed to come in three engine variants.
According to the leaked spec sheet, the car gets air-conditioning, power windows, tilt adjustable steering, speed sensing auto door lock, impact sensing auto door unlock, ISOFIX child safety seat anchors dual air-bags ABS with EBD as standard.
- S variant of the car is likely to get keyless entry, rear defogger, rear AC vent, front centre armrest, electric ORVMs, roof rails, cooled glove box and Bluetooth integrated dual-DIN music system.
- SX trim is likely to be offered with front fog lamps, projector headlights with LED daytime running lights, powered folding ORVMs with integrated turn signals, height adjustable drivers seat, leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel, shark fin antenna, cruise control, electric sunroof, reverse camera and 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration.
- SX+ DCT variant is expected to be offered with a Smart Key, wireless charger, air-purifier, engine start/stop button, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system ESC, VSM, Hill Assist Control and Brake Assist.
- SX (O) which is the top-spec variant is likely to get 6-airbags, rear wiper with washer, rear seat armrest with cup holder and a 60:40 split rear seat.
The engine options on the Venue are as follows:-
- 1-0 litre Kappa T-GDI petrol engine producing 120 PS of power and 171.6 Nm of torque coupled to a 7-speed DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission)
- 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83 PS of power and 114.7 Nm of torque coupled to a 5-speed manual transmission
- 1.4-litre diesel engine that produces 90 PS of power and 219.6 Nm of torque mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The Hyundai Venue in India is expected to range between INR 8 lakh and INR 11 lakh ex-showroom and the booking amount for the new Hyundai Venue is INR 21,000 and bookings open till 20th of May 2019. The Hyundai Venue can be booked through Hyundai’s dealership networks across the country or can be booked online as well.
The Venue is set to launch on 21st of May 2019 in India and will compete with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and Tata Nexon.