Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. have today announced the launch of the Fazer FI Version 2.0 at a price of Rs. 83,850 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The bike will be available in three colour options such as red, black and white.
Changes on the Fazer FI Version 2.0 include:
- Revised front fairing
- Revised floating cowl
- Fuel injected engine with 14% improvement in fuel effieicncy
- Split seats and grab rail for pillion,
- Full digital instrument cluster
- ECO indicator in instrument cluster
- Revised suspension setup
- Tweaked chassis
- New front and rear tyres
- Bigger rear tyre hugger
- Redesigned exhaust end can
- New body decals
The bike is powered by Yamaha’s latest Blue Core technology. Engine is a 149cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder motor producing 13.1 PS of power and 12.8 Nm of torque. Engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.