Just a couple of days to go for the official launch, but the Volkswagen Vento diesel DSG automatic variant has been spotted at a dealership.
The facelift Vento will be powered by a 1.5L diesel motor coupled with a manual gearbox and a 7-speed DSG automatic transmission. The new diesel mill is good for 104 BHP of power and 250 Nm of torque. The DSG variant along with a diesel will be high on price, but high on convenience and easy on the pocket too.
- New front grille
- Dual barrel, smoked out headlamps
- Chrome ring on the fog lamps
- Redesigned alloy wheels
- Minor revisions to the tail lamp
- New brown exterior colour
- New 3-spoke steering wheel with piano black inserts and integrated controls
- Silver centre console
- Updated head unit
- Bigger MID
Dealerships have already started accepting pre-launch bookings for the Vento facelift.
Source – Team-BHP