Hyundai will update its flagship crossover, the Santa Fe for 2015 with mechanical changes as well as more equipment. Pricing is also expected to be revised once the updated model is launched.
- 32-bit microprocessor for the EPS to deliver better response
- Re-tuned front wheel bushing
- Re-tuned rear suspension and bushings for lateral stiffness
- Driver’s blind spot assist
- Auto up / down front passenger power window
- Hands-free smart liftgate system
- New exterior body colours
The SUV will continue to run on the 2.2L diesel powerplant producing 197 PS of power and 436 Nm of torque mated to a 6-speed manual and an automatic transmission. AWD available.
Expect the update Santa Fe to hit the Indian streets by late 2015.