Chevrolet will launch an updated version of the Sail hatchback and Sail sedan on 24th September, 2014.
The hatchback version will drop the U-VA brand name.
Changes on the updated version include:
- Dual tone black and beige interiors
- Chrome surrounds for AC controls
- Chrome garnish on the gear knob
- Black steering wheel with golden Chevy bowtie
- Chrome garnish on the bootlid for the sedan version
- Chrome surround for the fog lamps
Prices for the updated version are expected to remain unchanged. Expect dealers to throw in some good deals on the previous version in a bid to clear inventory.