Toyota has launched the Etios sedan and Liva hatchback with prices starting from Rs. 5.76 lakh and Rs. 4.76 lakh respectively.
It was just a couple of days since the first images of the facelift version made it on the internet, and now, Toyota has officially launched the Etios twins. Deliveries for the facelift version will commence immediately.
List of changes:
- Revised front grille with chrome on the Etios and body coloured on the Liva
- New pearl white paint
- New alloy wheel design
- Driver and passenger side airbags as standard
- New seat upholstery on mid-variants
- Driver seat height adjustment
- LCD digital clock
- Warning for driver seatbelt, doors and headlamps
- Electric adjustment for ORVMs on higher variants
- Reverse parking sensors on higher variants
- Dual din audio system with Bluetooth, Aux and USB
- Cooled glovebox
Variants have now been renamed and the base variants do not get any badging. V and VD trims have been discontinued with the G and GD trims now being badged as V and VD. Top end variants are dubbed as the VX and VXD.
- 1.5L, 90 PS petrol motor for the Etios sedan (16.78 kmpl)
- 1.2L, 84 PS petrol motor for the Liva hatchback (17.71 kmpl)
- 1.4L, 68 PS diesel motor for both the Etios and the Liva (23.59 kmpl)
Price list: (ex-showroom Delhi)
- Liva petrol: Rs. 4.76 lakh – Rs. 6.57 lakh
- Liva diesel: Rs. 5.94 lakh – Rs. 6.95 lakh
- Etios petrol: Rs. 5.74 lakh – Rs. 7.06 lakh
- Etios diesel: Rs. 6.84 lakh – Rs. 8.16 lakh