Tata Motors is doing all the right things lately. While the Nexon compact-SUV is becoming a common sight on the streets, which is a positive thing, the brand recently launched performance spec cars in the form of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP. While many had been waiting to have a look at what their upcoming Harrier would look like, Tata Motors has given us a glimpse of the SUV, and also announced that mass production has begun.
Tata Motors has already started accepting bookings for the Harrier, but only yesterday was the exterior design officially revealed. The Harrier will be a premium SUV from the brand positioned to rival the likes of Hyundai Creta and upcoming Nissan Kicks. And from the looks of it, seems like Tata Motors has done enough because the Harrier is most definitely a very bold looking car from every angle.
The Harrier will launch in early 2019. Production of the Harrier is 90% automated with manufacturing processes adopted from Jaguar Land Rover.
- Exterior design reveals the following features:
- Gloss finish front grille
- LED DRLs
- Projector headlamps housed in the bumper
- Silver skid plates
- Turn indicators mounted on ORVMs painted in contrast shade
- Silver alloy wheels, look simple though
- Body cladding generously used all around
- Blacked out B, C & D pillar
- Floating roof effect
- Shark fin antenna
- LED tail lamps
- Smoked numbed plate housing merging with tail lamps
- Chrome accents
- Rear fog lamps
Will you buy the Harrier? How much are you willing to pay?