With the festive season almost coming to an end, Hyundai is still trying to push out their inventory via new offers.
The Verna petrol now starts at Rs. 6.81 lakh as opposed to the previous price of Rs. 7.39 lakh and the diesel variant now starts at Rs. 7.96 lakh as opposed to the previous 8.56 lakh. This is a limited period special offer.
Also, the Eon hatchback now starts at Rs. 2.45 lakh as opposed to the previous Rs. 2.88 lakh price tag.
Offers on other products include:
- Savings up to Rs. 43,500 on Eon 1.0L
- Savings up to Rs. 38,500 on Santro
- Savings up to Rs. 29,500 on i10
- Savings up to Rs. 19,000 on the Grand i10 (diesel)
- Savings up to Rs. 19,000 on the Xcent (diesel)
- Savings up to Rs. 55,000 on the Elantra petrol and diesel
- Savings up to Rs. 80,000 on the Sonata
Hyundai is also offering additional benefits to teachers, rural customers, central government / state government / PSU / PSB employees.
Special EMI offer on the Eon for those who upgrade from a two-wheeler.
Pricing includes exchange and corporate benefits