The recently revealed supercharged motorcycle from the Kawasaki stable, the Ninja H2 will make its market debut in India before the end of FY15. We have now learnt that Kawasaki will bring down the super-sports motorcycle to India at an on-road cost of Rs. 28 lakh.
We also have insider news (unconfirmed) that the dealership has already started accepting bookings for the Ninja H2; which is around Rs. 10 lakh
Unveiled at the 2014 EICMA show in Milan, the H2 will be Kawasaki’s flagship motorcycle.
Powering the H2 is a supercharged, in-line 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 998cc petrol motor producing 200 PS of power at 11,000 RPM and 113.5 Nm of torque @ 10,500 RPM. The motorcycle will also get an optional Ram Air system which will bump up the power figure to 210 PS.
- Single projector headlamp setup with LED
- LED tail lamp
- Turn indicators on rear view mirrors
- Green painted trellis frame
- Single seater
- Twin exhausts on RHS (looks like a single unit)
- Upside down front fork and rear monoshock
- Steering damper
- Digital + analogue instrument cluster
Electronic aids include:
- KIBS – Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System
- ESD – Electronic Steering Damper
- KLCM – Kawasaki Launch Control Mode
- KEBC – Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- KQS – Kawasaki Quick Shifter
- KTC – Kawasaki Traction Control
There is no confirmation on when the deliveries of the Ninja H2 would commence here in India, but it will surely happen by March 2015, latest.