Rolls Royce has launched the Ghost Series II in India at a price of Rs. 4.5 crore (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The ultra luxury sedan measures 5,569mm in length, 1,948mm in width, 1,550mm in height and has a wheelbase of 3,465mm. It has a boot space of 490 Ltr and a massive turning circle of 14m.
Powering the Ghost Series II is a 6.6L, V12, direct injection petrol motor producing 563 BHP of power @ 5,250 RPM and 780 Nm of torque @ 1,500 RPM. It can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in 5 seconds and has a electronically limited top speed of 250 kmph. Fuel consumption is rater at 21.4L / 100 km.
Changes on the Ghost Series II include:
- Redesigned front face with LED headlamps and DRLs
- Redesigned bumpers
- New bonnet design
- New paint and wheel options to customers
- Redesigned front seats with electric adjustments
- Re-bolstered rear seats for better communication of rear passengers
- Leather option up to A & C pillars
- Paldao and Walnut Burr Crossband interior veneers
Plenty more mechanical changes have also been made to enhance driving comfort.
Mumbai is the third city in Southeast Asia to receive the Ghost Series II. India is one of the top five markets for Rolls Royce Ghost series in the Asia Pacific region.