The Dacia Duster facelift was introduced in the international markets long ago, but here in India we got a 4×4 model, but not a facelift. Now, come 2015, Renault would launch the facelift model of their best selling product till date, the Duster.
Changes on the facelift:
- New front grille with honeycomb mesh
- Honeycomb mesh for the air dam
- Redesigned headlamp with DRLs
- New alloy wheel design
- Duster branded roof rails
- Mild updates to the tail lamp
- Black plastic for the number plate garnish
- Revised interior upholstery
- New steering wheel
- New infotainment system
- Driver armrest with storage
- New body colours
Expect the Duster to remain mechanically identical to the current model. Which means it will be powered by the same 1.5L K9K diesel motor in 85 PS and 110 PS variants and will also get a 4×4 variant. Petrol models could also be carried forward, although discontinuing them makes sense due to the lack of demand of gasoline engines on SUVs.
Pricing is expected to increase marginally on the facelift model.