Posts on twitter are suggesting that Moto Guzzi is planning to launch the Stelvio 1200 NTX adventure tourer motorcycle in India.
At the 2014 Indian Auto Expo, the Piaggio group had displayed the Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, V7 Racer & California 1400 Touring. However, before these, seems like the adventure class motorcycle segment is what the brand wants to tap.
Powering the Stelvio 1200 NTX is a 1,151cc, V-Twin, 4-stroke, air & oil cooled petrol engine producing 105 BHP of power @ 7,250 RPM and 113 Nm of torque @ 5,800 RPM. Engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and the bike gets a massive 32 litre fuel tank capacity. At 272 kg ready to ride, the motorcycle is heavy by all means.
- Dual headlamp setup
- Semi-faired body style with a prominent wind deflector
- Wrist guards
- Long and accommodating rider and pillion seats
- 2 into 1 stainless steel exhaust
- Tubular steel chassis with integrated engine
- Upside down front fork
- Rear monoshock with adjustable hydraulic damping
- Twin 320mm front disc brakes & single 282mm rear disc brake
- Traction control
- Spoked rims
- Aluminium sump guard
There are no updates on the launch date or the expected pricing yet.
Source – Twitter