Mercedes-Benz has launched the GLA-Class SUV in India at a price of Rs. 32.75 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The GLA has already bagged 600 bookings prior to the official launch.
Price list: (ex-showroom Delhi)
- GLA 200 CDI Style (diesel): Rs. 32.75 lakh
- GLA 200 Sport (petrol): Rs. 36 lakh
- GLA 200 CDI Sport (diesel): Rs. 36.9 lakh
The GLA is available in both petrol and diesel engine options. Petrol motor is a 2.0L, turbocharged unit producing 181 BHP of power and the diesel is a 2.2L turbocharged unit producing 135 BHP of power. Both the engines are mated to a 7G-DCT automatic transmission. Petrol version can achieve a 0-100 kmph stint in 7.6 seconds while the diesel version takes 9.9 seconds. Mercedes 4MATIC AWD system is currently not on offer, but will be available in a couple of months. Fuel efficiency is rated at 17 kmpl for the diesel and 13.8 kmpl for the petrol by ARAI.
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Panoramic sliding sunroof
- Twin-pipe exhaust system with chrome-plated tail pipe
- Ground clearance of 183mm
- Ambient lighting
- ARTICO upholstery with topstitching
- Rear seat armrest
- 7 Airbags
- ESP® curve dynamic assist, Hill start assist, Electric parking brake