Mercedes-Benz has launched the GLA 45 AMG 4MATIC in India at a price of Rs. 69.60 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
Powering the GLA 45 AMG is a 2.0 litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged petrol motor producing 355 BHP of power @ 6,000 RPM and 450 Nm of torque which makes it the most powerful 2.0L petrol engine in the world. Engine is mated to an AMG Speedshift DCT 7-speed sports transmission along with the AMG-4MATIC all-wheel drive as standard. The car can accelerate from 0 – 100 kmph in 4.8 seconds with an electronically limited top speed of 250 kmph.
- AMG body kit AMG front apron and front splitter
- AMG rear apron with diffuser look in matte titanium grey
- Body decals
- Twin-blade AMG front grille with a red underline
- 19″ 5-spoke AMG alloy wheels in titanium grey
- Bi-xenon headlamps and LED tail lamps
- Aluminium roof rails
- 3-spoke nappa leather steering wheel
- AMG instrument cluster
- Recaro AMG performance seats with contrast red stitching
- Panoramic sunroof
- Safety kit: ESP, Attention assist, 7 airbags, pre-safe, reversible seatbelt tensioning etc.
This is the eighth member of the AMG range for Mercedes-Benz in India and the ninth product launch for Mercedes-Benz India in 2014.