Exterior details of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki YRA hatchback were revealed last week with spyshots emerging on the internet. This time, the interiors of Maruti’s i20 rivaling premium hatchback have been spied.
The YRA will slot in above the Swift and below the Ciaz.
- Steering wheel with audio and telephone controls, probably cruise control as well
- Silver centre console
- Automatic climate control
- Dual din stereo head unit
- Vertical AC vents in the centre
- Engine start / stop button
- 2-pot instrument cluster
- MID in the instrument cluster
- Leather wrapped, much better looking gear knob
- Automatic gear stick suggests a petrol automatic variant
- All-black interiors
- Black and grey seat upholstery
- Driver armrest with storage
- Storage bin ahead of the gear stick
- 5 adjustable neck restraints
- No rear seat centre armrest
- Rear defogger
- Reverse parking camera
Powering the hatchback will be a 1.2L petrol and a 1.3L diesel motor. A 1.4L petrol motor is a possibility. Going by the spyshots, an automatic variant will also be available.
The YRA should be launched by of before the festive season next year.
Pricing is expected to be in the range of Rs. 5.5 – 8.5 lakh
Source – MotorOctane