With the Maruti Swift facelift launched very silently, the upcoming Dzire facelift has now been caught completely undisguised. The car is expected to hit the showrooms soon, and should be launched in a low-key affair just like the Swift.
Changes on the Dzire facelift:
- Smoked out headlamps
- New front grille with chunky chrome inserts
- Revised air dams
- Different fog lamp housing
- Chrome inserts around the fog lamps
- New 10-spoke alloy wheels
- True keyless entry and go
- Engine start / stop button
- New stereo system with bluetooth connectivity
- New steering wheel with telephone controls
- Revised seat upholstery
- Reverse parking sensors
- Power folding ORVMs
- Revised rear bumper and more chrome on the tailgate
Mechanically, the facelift Dzire will remain identical. It will be powered by a 1.2L 85 BHP petrol motor and a 1.3L 74 BHP diesel motor, both mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Maruti also offers a 4-speed automatic variant with the petrol engine.
Pricing is expected to be increased marginally or remain the same.
Source – GaadiWaadi