Mahindra have announced that their electric three-wheelers Treo Yaari and Treo will now be available for sale in Maharashtra. The electric mobility solutions company has priced the three-wheeler, Treo Yaari (semi-hard top) at INR 1.74 lakh ex-showroom, Mumbai and the Treo (semi-hard top) INR 2.75 lakh ex-showroom, Mumbai. The Treo three-wheelers are targeted towards fleet owners, institutional buyers as well as individual operators. The Treo is India’s first lithium-ion electric three-wheeler platform and provides an eco-friendly transport solution.
The Treo three-wheeler features quick charging, regenerative braking system, three driving modes – Low-Medium-High, 12V charging socket, a lockable glovebox, hazard indicator, grab handles, rust and dent free body panels, fully digital instrument console and an optional telematics unit and GPS.
- 48V lithium-ion battery with an installed capacity of 3.69kWh which takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to charge and the electric drivetrain produces 1.96kW of peak power and 19 Nm of torque coupled to a direct drive transmission. The three-wheeler has a certified range of 129 km and a typical driving range of 85 km. It can do a top speed of 24.5 kmph.
- The three-wheeler measures 2746mm in length, 995mm in width, 1750mm (soft-top) 1757mm (hard top) in height with a wheelbase of 2050mm and it has a kerb weight of 265 kg (soft top) 275 kg (hard top).
- The Treo Yaari can seat Driver + 4-people.
- 48V lithium-ion battery with an installed capacity of 7.37kWh and the battery takes 3 hours and 50 minutes to fully charge. The electric drivetrain produces 5.4kW of power and 30 Nm of torque mated to a direct drive transmission. The three-wheeler has a certified range of 170 km and a typical driving range of 130 km. it can do a top speed of 45 kmph.
- The three-wheeler measures 2746mm in length, 1350mm in width, 1750mm (soft top) and 1757mm (hard top) in height with a wheelbase of 2050mm and it has a kerb weight of 340 kg (soft top) 350 kg (hard top).
- The Treo can seat Driver + 3-people.
The Treo Yaari comes with a 3-years/30,000 km warranty whereas, the Treo comes with a 3-years/50,000 km warranty.
Mahindra offers great after sales support through the Uday program which offers :
- Personal Accident Insurance Policy worth INR 10,00,000
- Uday Vidyarthi Scholarships
- Incentives for referral: Service Coupons
- Special service discounts