We broke the scoop back on November 28, 2014 that Kawasaki has started accepting bookings for the new flagship superbike, the Ninja H2.
Now, Kawasaki has officially announced that they are accepting bookings for the Ninja H2 and the bike will be priced close to Rs. 32 lakh (on-road Mumbai). Booking amount remains the same, at Rs. 10 lakh.
Interesting bit is that there were only 5 bikes allocated for India at the moment, and 4 out of them have already been booked. Booking is open only for the next 2 days. These bikes will be delivered by March 2015.
Powering the H2 is a supercharged, in-line 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 998cc petrol motor producing 200 PS of power at 11,000 RPM and 113.5 Nm of torque @ 10,500 RPM. The track-spec H2R produces a massive 295 BHP of power.
- Single projector headlamp setup with LED
- LED tail lamp
- Turn indicators on rear view mirrors
- Green painted trellis frame
- Single seater
- Twin exhausts on RHS (looks like a single unit)
- Upside down front fork and rear monoshock
- Steering damper
- Digital + analogue instrument cluster
Electronic aids include:
- KIBS – Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System
- ESD – Electronic Steering Damper
- KLCM – Kawasaki Launch Control Mode
- KEBC – Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- KQS – Kawasaki Quick Shifter
- KTC – Kawasaki Traction Control
Source – Autocar