A subsidiary of the Bafna Group, Kar-Worx is a multi-brand car servicing outlet currently operational only in Mumbai. Launched in June 2013, the aftermarket service support organisation is looking at expanding to 100 locations in the next four years. Coming up soon are outlets in Pune and Aurangabad which would be operational by the first quarter of 2015.
Valvoline is the strategic partner for this business, and hence, engine oils used are from Valvoline. Other equipments used by Kar-Worx are from Bosch, Magneti Marelli, Madhu’s, Hunter etc.
Kar-Worx wants to expand the aftermarket organised car servicing sector by providing transparent operations along with a quality, dealership-like experience. They serve all cars starting from the A segment all the way up to exotics. Standard servicing cost for a hatchback like a Hyundai Santro would cost around Rs. 800 (excluding engine oil).
Primary target is to provide a cheaper and quality service experience to high end car owners like Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz who do not have too many options apart from the expensive dealerships.
Services at Kar-Worx include:
- Periodic maintenance
- Mechanical services
- Tyre services
- Electrical and AC services
- Kar-Spa (Detailing)
- Accidental repairs (Denting painting)
- AMC Package
- Corporate package
- Breakdown service
- Cashless insurance
- 1 year paint warranty for all accidental repairs
- Live diagnostics
- Guarantee on most of the replaced parts
General service charges include: Labour charge, exterior wash, car interior vacuuming, brake pad cleaning, 60-point health check & engine tune-up.
- Category A (Santro, Indica, Alto etc.): Rs. 800/-
- Category B (Polo, City, Corolla, Verna, Qualis etc.): Rs. 950/-
- Category C (Sonata, Accord, Camry, Jetta etc.): Rs. 1,200/-
- Category D (Passat, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, SUV’s etc.): Rs. 2,000/-
Mode details: http://www.karworx.com/contact_us.html