The month of October 2014 will be featuring a host of motorsport events in India. Here is a list of all the events which will soon kick-start:
- 16th Raid De Himalaya held between October 3rd and 11th. It will include 4 categories such as 4W extreme, 2W extreme and Adventure Trail (TSD) for 4W and 2W. More than 150 teams are expected this year and the event will be flagged off from Shimla.
- Final round of MMSC-FMSCI Indian National Motorcycle Championship to be held at the Madras Motor Race Track at Chennai for Group C and Group D. This will be held between 3rd and 5th October. Alongside this event, there will be a final round of MMSC-FMSCI National Racing Championship for Formula LGB 1300 cars. Other events being held include the one-make championships for TVS, Honda and Yamaha.
- Final round of JK Tyre-FMSCI National Rotax Max Karting Championship to be held between October 17th and 19th at Vishakhapatnam. Winners will participate in the Rotax Grand Finals in US.
- 4th round of Rally De Bengal to be held in the outskirts of Kolkata between October 31st and November 2nd.
- Rally De Bengaluru (2W) to be held on October 25 and 26.
- The South Lake TSD Rally (4W) to be held in Bengaluru on October 18 and 19.
- Scope International Car Rally for blind to be held on October 11 and 12 in Chennai.