Benelli revealed their lineup for the Indian market yesterday in association with DSK Motowheels. One among those bikes is the Benelli TNT 1130R.
TNT stands for Tornado Naked Tre.
Powering the Benelli TNT 1130R is a 1,131cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valve, DOHC, in-line 3 cylinder petrol motor producing 158 BHP of power @ 10,200 RPM and 120 Nm of torque @ 8,400 RPM. Engine is mated to a 6 speed gearbox and the bike has a wet weight of 202 kg with 16L fuel tank capacity. The bike also has a slipper clutch and a carbon fibre clutch cover.
- 2 years unlimited km warranty (in international markets)
- 4-pot headlamp
- Carbon fibre front mudguard, tail cover and belly pan
- Tubular trestle chassis
- Marzocchi upside-down front fork
- ZF Sachs rear monoshock
- Dual 320mm front disc brake and single 240mm rear disc brake
- Alluminium alloys
- Radiator fan mounted on the side cowl
- Under-seat exhaust
- Tail lamp on either side of the exhaust
- Digital + analogue instrument cluster
- Small tyre hugger
- Step-up seats
When launched, the TNT 1130R will fight against the likes of Kawasaki Z1000.