Honda will soon launch the Jazz hatchback in India.
The big news is, the Japanese manufacturer will not only offer their premium hatchback with an automatic variant, but it will also get paddle shifts. Honda has already started importing kits for the automatic Jazz, and this variant should be available from the first day after the launch itself.
Powering the new Jazz will be the 1.5L i-DTEC diesel engine and the 1.2L petrol engine in a slightly powerful tune. The CVT gearbox will be mated to the petrol motor and it will get paddle shifts and a transmission lock. Cruise control could also be available.
Expected pricing is in the range of Rs. 4.5 – 6.5 lakh (ex-showroom).
- 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Gloss black front grille
- Smoked headlamps
- ORVMs with LED turn indicators
- Roof antenna above the front windscreen
- Blackened B pillar
- Small roof spoiler
- Elongated tail lamps
- Black seat upholstery
- Sporty bumpers
- No front fog lamps as standard
- White, red, silver, brown, orange, black and red body colours
- Dashboard similar to the Honda City
- Touchscreen head unit
- Feather touch AC controls
- Magic seats
- All-black interior upholstery
- Engine start / stop button
- Multi-function steering
- Driver armrest
Source – Zauba.com