Honda has announced the prices for the new CB Unicorn 160 which starts at Rs. 63,695 (ex-showroom Delhi) and on-road price in Delhi should be around Rs. 70,000.
- Sculpted tank a Honda badge
- Long & flat commuter centric seats
- age-old looking grab rail
- Old school switch gear, kill switch missing probably
- Small bikini fairing over the headlamp
- Full digital instrument cluster
- 6-spoke black alloy wheels
- Front disc brake only
- Full chain cover again looks commuter centric
- Saree guard design is the only good looking part on the motorcycle
- MRF tyres
- Fuel cock below the tank confirms that the bike doesn’t get fuel injection
- Commuter centric footpeg position
- Horrible looking ‘160’ decal on the rear panel
- No mention of CBS (Combi Brake System)
Powering the CB Unicorn 160 is a new 160cc petrol motor producing 14.5 BHP of power.
We are glad that Honda has priced the motorcycle sensibly given the boring design language it has come up with in a rather evolved (evolving) performance motorcycle class.