To further enhance customer relations, Harley-Davidson India has launched a new H-D India smartphone application for iOS & Android. With the World Ride 2014 just around the corner, the application helps owners to create and share content around their rides.
With this application, the owners can create, share and plan rides, stay connected with their H.O.G. Chapters, follow events, share experiences, receive up-to-date information about their motorcycle, access road side assistance and information on new products from the company. The application also enables riders to look for other riders in the vicinity when they are on the move. A custom social network has been built, which allows riders to follow each other’s updates.
Features of the H-D India application:
- Ability to plan trips and get directions for rides
- Ability to find H-D dealers, nearby riders, petrol pumps, and cafes
- An option to follow fellow riders and join their ride along the way
- Ability to share photographs, routes and more with fellow Harley owners
- A choice to set reminders for service updates, P.U.C. certificate and insurance updates
- Support to call Roadside Assistance Services
- Option to store important information that includes Driver’s License details, Motorcycle registration etc.
Harley-Davidson India commenced operations in August 2009 and offers 12 models in its line-up in India along with full range of parts, accessories, and general merchandise, available through its authorised dealerships. The company has 14 dealerships across India: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Indore, Pune, Goa and Jaipur.