Going forward, Maruti Suzuki is all set to introduce new models and updates to their existing line-up. Almost the entire range of cars will receive an update in the near future, along with new car models such as the XA Alpha SUV, Ciaz sedan etc.
What should we expect from India’s largest car manufacturer:
- Alto K10 facelift by early 2015
- AMT on the Alto K10 and WagonR
- Celerio with a diesel engine
- Eeco with a diesel engine
- Swift Sport is currently testing in the Gurgaon facility, no updates on the launch date as of now
- SX4 to be replaced by the Maruti Ciaz; available in both petrol and diesel engine options with new trim levels such as Zdi+ and Zxi+ and also, an automatic gearbox on the petrol variant.
- XA Aplha SUV to rival the Ford EcoSport next year
- Y9T, the company’s first LCV with a diesel engine
- Premium YRA hatchback to rival the Hyundai i20 and Honda Jazz