Quite an interesting comparison, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Celerio diesel has been spotted next to the Swift diesel. Cashing-in on this opportunity, both the engines were fired up to give us a rough overview of the NVH levels.
Do note, the Celerio is powered by a twin-cylinder, 800cc diesel motor while the Swift is powered by a 4-cylinder, 1,248cc motor.
Here’s a list of top 6 things one must know about the Celerio diesel:
- Most fuel efficient car in India delivering 27.62 kmpl
- 793cc, 2-cylinder, turbocharged diesel motor
- Power of 47 BHP & torque of 125 Nm
- Diesel variant branded as DDiS 125
- 5-speed manual gearbox on the diesel version, no AMT
- Underpowered compared to competitors such as Hyundai Grand i10 & Chevrolet Beat