The BMW M3 sedan and M4 coupe have been launched in India.
Price: (all-India ex-showroom)
- M3 Sedan: Rs. 1,19,80,000
- M4 Coupe: Rs. 1,21,80,000
The cars were unveiled at the Buddh International Circuit by Sachin Tendulkar. The cars will be available at all BMW dealerships from today as CBU units.
The M3 sedan and the M4 coupe are powered by a 3.0L, in-line 6-cylinder, TwinPower turbo, petrol motor producing 431 BHP of power @ 5,500-7,300 RPM and 550 Nm of torque @ 1,850-5,500 RPM. Engine is mated to a 7-speed, M dual-clutch automatic transmission with paddle shifts. The car can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in 4.1 seconds and has an electronically limited top speed of 250 kmph.
Primary difference between the M3 and M4 is that the former is a 5-door family sports-sedan while the latter is a 3-door sports-coupe.
- M double-bar kidney grille with M logo
- Flared wheel arches
- Air curtains and M gills along with air breathers on the front wings
- Rear spoiler
- Rear diffuser
- Quad exhaust pipes
- M carbon roof
- LED headlamps and tail lamps
- Black and beige interior combo on the M3 while all-black on the M4.
- M sport steering wheel
- M gearshift lever
- M footrests
- One piece sports bucket seats for front occupants
- Safety: ABS, airbags, DSC with M dynamic mode, active M differential etc.