BMW has launched the all-new X4 in the Indian market at prices starting from INR 60.60 lakh. This is a new luxury crossover, or an SUV, or an SAV as BMW likes to call it for out market. The X4 is a new product, and will be available in a total of 3 variants. This luxury crossover coupe is similar to the likes of the BMW X6, but smaller in scale.
Variant & Ex-showroom Price List:
- BMW X4 xDrive20d M Sport X : INR 60,60,000
- BMW X4 xDrive30d M Sport X : INR 65,90,000
- BMW X4 xDrive30i M Sport X : INR 63,50,000
Powering the BMW X4 xDrive30d is a 3.0L, TwinTurbo diesel motor producing 265 HP of power and 620 Nm of torque. This version sprints from 0-100 kmph in 6.0 seconds. The X4 xDrive20d is powered by a 2.0L, 4-cylinder TwinTurbo diesel engine producing 190 HP of power, 400 Nm of torque and sprinting from 0-100 kmph in 8.0 seconds. The X4 xDrive30i comes with a 2.0L, 4-cylinder petrol motor producing 252 HP of power and 350 Nm of torque sprinting from 0-100 kmph in 6.3 seconds. Engines come matched to a 8-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifts.
xDrive also means that the new X4 comes with all-wheel-drive system. With dynamic traction contro, hill start assist and hill descent control along with automatic differential locks, the X4 is quite a capable off-road vehicle as well.
The X4 will be available in white non-metallic, red metallic, blue metallic and black metallic body paint options.
- Other features on the 2019 BMW X4 include:
- BMW Display key
- Gesture controls
- Wireless charging
- Parking assistant
- Rear view camera
- New design kidney grille
- LED headlamps
- LED tail lamps
- Roof spoiler
- iDrive controller with touchscreen infotainment
- Leather upholstery
- Panorama glass roof
- Ambient lights
- Welcome light carpet
- M Aerodynamics package on M Sport X
- Adaptive suspension
- Servotronic steering
- Eco Pro mode with Start/Stop function
- 6-airbags, Stability Control, Cornering brake control, electric park brake, auto hold, immobilizer, crash sensor, attentiveness assistance