BMW Group India has displayed its entire electric vehicle range at the Bharat Mobility Global Expo 2024, a visionary event that brings together the entire mobility value chain under one roof. The expo is being held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 01 to 03 February 2024.
The company has showcased its exceptionally diverse and innovative lineup of electric vehicles, captivating visitors with models such as the groundbreaking BMW i7, the versatile BMW iX, the stylish BMW i4, the dynamic BMW iX1, and the spirited MINI 3-door Cooper SE.
- BMW i7 BMW’s flagship luxury sedan with its enhanced level of comfort and the unique in-car entertainment system that takes a pioneering route to maximising wellbeing inside the car. The i7 offers all-electric innovation, visionary design, and powerful driving dynamics so that you can make a striking impression everywhere you go.
- BMW iX Born Electric, the BMW iX imbibes the principles of sustainability throughout its lifecycle, right from production to usage to end-of-life, making comprehensive use of natural and recyclable materials.
- BMW i4 The i4 is a four-door gran coupe that offers a perfect balance of elegance and sportiness. The i4 features a sleek design, a spacious interior, and a high-performance battery that delivers up to 590 km of range.
- BMW iX1 The iX1 is ideal for urban mobility, with its agile handling, compact dimensions, and efficient performance. The iX1 also boasts of a spacious cabin, a large boot, and a range of smart features that make every journey comfortable and convenient.
- MINI 3-door Cooper SE The Cooper SE delivers the iconic go-kart feeling with zero emissions, thanks to its powerful electric motor that produces 184 hp and 270 Nm of torque. The Cooper SE also features a distinctive design, a premium interior, and a range of customisation options that let you express your personality.
The BMW Group also recorded their highest ever sales numbers in India in the calendar year 2023. BMW sold a combined 14,172 units (BMW + MINI) which saw a growth of 18% in 4-wheeler sales. As for the 2-wheelers BMW Motorrad sold 8,768 units marking a 20% growth.