Audi will launch the TT sportscar in India next year. Test mules have been spotted on the Indian soil previously, but there is no plan to introduce the model here in 2014.
The new Audi TT made its global debut at the Geneva Motor Show and will be sold in India as a CBU. It is based on a new platform and is lighter than the outgoing model by 50 kg.
Powering the Audi TT you will have a 2.0L, 4-cylinder, TFSI petrol motor in two states of tune; one producing 230 BHP of power and the other producing 310 BHP of power (TT-S). Audi will also offer the TT with the tried and tested 2.0L, 4-cylinder TDi motor producing 184 BHP of power. Ride and handling are expected to be significantly better than the previous generation on the 2015 Audi TT.
- Flat, hexagonal singleframe front grille
- Large air dams at the front
- Flat LED headlamps with Matrix LED technology
- LED tail lamps
- Active rear spoiler
- Dual exhaust pipes (four on the TT-S)
- Frameless doors
- 18″ alloy wheels
- S-Line package gets sharper looking bumpers, air intakes, rear diffuser and sills.