Iconic brand Jawa is back, and there are 3 motorcycles to choose from. Classic Legends Pvt. Ltd. has introduced the new Jawa motorcycle at prices starting from INR 1.55 lakh.
Price List: (ex-showroom)
- Jawa – INR 1.64 lakh
- Jawa Forty Two – INR 1.55 lakh
- Jawa Peral (Custom Bobber) – INR 1.89 lakh
Bookings are now open for the Jawa & Jawa Forty Two models online, and deliveries will commence from January 2019. For those interested, the Jawa dealerships will be up and running from the first week of December 2018 and test rides will be given to potential customers. Jawa is targeting over 100 dealerships in the first year of operations, and more than 60 sales outlets are going to open up before the end of this year.
The Jawa and Jawa Forty Two are powered by a 293cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-stroke motor producing 27 BHP of power and 28 Nm of torque matched to a 6-speed gearbox. There is no slipper clutch, but in terms of latest tech, the bike gets ABS on the front wheel backed by a disc brake.
The Jawa Perak, which is a custom Bobber model is powered by a larger 334cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled motor which is a reworked version of this same engine. This motor produces 30 BHP and 31 Nm of torque.
- The Jawa – This is a classic old-school model with ample of chrome accents to make you feel nostalgic.
- The Jawa Forty Two – This is more of a cafe racer kind of design with pop colours which will make you stand out from the crowd.
- The Jawa Perak Bobber – A single seater, bobber motorcycle which is a factory custom unlike any other motorcycle in the segment.