SsangYong has revealed their most affordable offering, the Tivoli compact-SUV which will go on sale in South Korea by early 2015. The SsangYong Tivoli could also be expected to make an Indian debut in the near future.
Based on the X100 concept, the Tivoli will be positioned below the Korando C in the international markets. The Tivoli measures suv-4 metres in length and if it does come to India, it could gain excise duty benefits.
- Projector headlamps with LED DRLs
- Gloss black strip in the front grille
- Black body cladding on the lower end, all-around the car
- Machined alloy wheels
- Silver roof rails
- ORVMs with LED turn indicators
- Blackened B pillar
- Chrome weather strip
- Roof mounted antenna
- Rearset instrument cluster dials with a MID in betweek
- Infotainment screen with navigation
- Automatic climate control
- Black & red interior colour scheme
- Multi-function steering wheel with a flat bottom
The Tivoli is expected to be powered by a 1.6L petrol and diesel motor which are Euro 6 compliant. The model will compete against the likes of Ford EcoSport, Honda HR-V, Renault Captur, etc.