The upcoming 2015 Hyundai Verna facelift has been caught testing without any camouflage revealing full exterior details. This test mule was spotted near Pune yesterday. The variant which was spied was the Verna 1.6 EX.
Changes expected on the Verna facelift:
- Revised front and rear bumpers
- Dual chrome slats on the front grille
- Projector headlamps
- Redesigned fog lamps with LED DRLs
- New Alloy wheel design
- LED tail lamps
- New rear bumper reflectors
- Blacked out section on the rear bumper
- Integrated reflectors on the rear bumper
- Retuned suspension setup
Interiors of the car expected to be more or less the same dual-tone, beige and black. Images also reveal that the centre console is similar to the current model and has a start / stop button next to it.
With almost no camouflage, is Hyundai gearing up to launch the Verna sooner than planned to reduce the market lost to the newer Honda City and Maruti Ciaz?
Source – Team-BHP