Images on the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 have now made it to the internet, completely undisguised. This suggests that the launch is just around the corner and Maruti’s best selling product gears up for its market debut with additional equipment.
- AMT gearbox
- Body shell of the Alto 800
- New headlamps
- New tail lamps
- New front grille with chrome
- Revised front and rear bumper
- New ORVM
- Body side moulding
- Blackened B-pillar
- Redesigned dashboard
- 3-spoke steering wheel with silver accents
- Piano black finish around the integrated audio system
- Dual tone, black and beige interior colour scheme
- New instrument cluster
- Optional fog lamps
- Power windows mounted below the gear lever
- New front seats with integrated neck restraints and lateral support
Powering the new Alto K10 will be the same 998cc, K10B, 4-cylinder petrol motor which produces 67 BHP @ 6,200 RPM and 90 Nm @ 3,500 RPM.
All these features make the 2014 Alto K10 stand out when compared to the outgoing model. Pricing should be more or less the same as the previous generation.
Image source – ACI