The 2014 Mahindra Scorpio is launching next week, however, more details have now been revealed on snapdeal.com
The SUV will be available in a total of six variants and in 5 exterior body colours.
Variant list and features:
- S2 – Is the entry level variant with the m2DiCr engine
- S4 – Is the entry level variant with mHawk engine
- S6 – This variant would have a 2DIN audio system & the exteriors would be body coloured.
- S6+ – This variant would have Driver Airbag & ABS.
- S8 – This variant would have Dual Airbags and ABS as standard fitment. It would also come with alloys
- S10 – This is our top end variant and would include Dual Airbags, ABS, Alloys, an advanced touch-screen infotainment system, Rain & Light sensors, Steering mounted Audio & Cruise controls, Reverse Parking Assist, Micro-Hybrid technology and a lot more exciting features
The SUV can be booked online via snapdeal.com for a booking amount of Rs. 20,000 which is refundable on cancellation. Deliveries will be on first come first serve basis. Tentative delivery is 4-6 weeks. Documentation and other formalities should be completed at the dealership you select.