Mercedes-Benz has been leading the Indian luxury-car market, and have plenty of new products coming to India to maintain their lead over the likes of Audi & BMW. At the ongoing Auto Expo 2018, the German luxury car manufacturer announced the launch of 2 new flagship sedans in the Mercedes-Maybach range.
The price of Mercedes-Maybach S 560 is INR 1.94 crore, while the elder sibling, the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 asks for INR 2.73 crore. All prices are ex-showroom All-India. The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 will be the range topping luxury sedan from the brand.
Also, at the Auto Expo 2018, Mercedes-Benz showcased a total of 13 luxury cars for the Indian audience to watch & experience. Mercedes-Benz luxury car pavilion was spread across 1,548 sq. mt. The brand also showcased the unique E-Class All-Terrain along with the futuristic Concept EQ.
The highlight on both these cars is also that they are BS-VI compliant, much ahead of the norms and even competition considering it.
Powering the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 is a 6.0L, V12 petrol motor producing 630 HP of power @ 5000 RPM and 1,000 Nm of torque between 2300 – 4200 RPM. The S 560 on the other hand comes with a smaller V8 petrol motor.
Feature list includes:
- Radar based Driving Assistance Systems
- New triple-torch design MULTIBEAM LED headlamps with ULTRA RANGE High beam
- New front and rear bumpers with chrome elements
- Next generation telematics with NTG 5.5
- Magic Body Control
- Magic Sky Control
- New LED tail lights with crystal-look tail lamp and Coming Home function
- 2×2 seats optionally available with folding tables