Mahindra has just launched the KUV100 facelift, which is now dubbed as the KUV100 NXT. Pricing for the KUV100 NXT starts from INR 4.39 lakh, ex-showroom.
- KUV100 NXT Petrol K2: INR 4.39 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Petrol K2+: INR 4.79 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Petrol K4+: INR 5.24 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Petrol K6+: INR 6.04 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Petrol K8: INR 6.40 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Diesel K2: INR 5.39 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Diesel K2+: INR 5.63 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Diesel K4+: INR 6.11 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Diesel K6+ INR 6.95 lakh
- KUV100 NXT Diesel K8: INR 7.33 lakh
Powering the KUV100 NXT are the same engine options, which includes both petrol and diesel. The petrol powertrain is a 1,198cc, mFalcon G80, BS4 motor producing 82 BHP of power @ 5500 RPM and 115 Nm of torque @ 3500 – 36000 RPM. The diesel motor is a 1,198cc, mFalcon D75, BS4 motor producing 77 BHP of power @ 3750 RPM & 190 Nm of torque @ 1750 – 2250 RPM. Both engines are matched to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Highlight changes include more body cladding, headlamps with LED DRLs, refreshed tail lamps, new alloy wheels, more body cladding, new front & rear bumpers, all-black interiors, touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and plenty of safety features.
The KUV100 NXT can be bought in 8 colour options.
Mahindra claims to have spend almost INR 90 crores on the development of this facelift. This refreshed version comes in just 21 months since the KUV100 was first launched.
In the near future, Mahindra will also launch a all-electric version of the KUV100 NXT.