Kawasaki has released another teaser video of their new flagship motorcycle, the Ninja H2.
The bike will be officially unveiled at the EICMA on 4th November, and the video released this time reveals the host of electronic safety aids the supercharged sportsbike from the Japanese giant is loaded with.
- KIBS – Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System
- ESD – Electronic Steering Damper
- KLCM – Kawasaki Launch Control Mode
- KEBC – Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- KQS – Kawasaki Quick Shifter
- KTC – Kawasaki Traction Control
The H2R is powered by a 998cc, 4-cylinder, 16 valve, supercharged motor producing 296 BHP of power.
More details should follow post the official unveil at the EICMA.