Maruti Suzuki has launched the all-new Dzire compact-sedan in India. One of the best-selling cars in the country, the new Dzire has been launched at prices starting from Rs. 5.45 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
It is being said that the new Dzire has already received over 30,000 bookings and waiting period is set to increase.
Price List: (ex-showroom Delhi)
- Dzire LXi Petrol: Rs. 5.45 lakh
- Dzire VXi Petrol: Rs. 6.29 lakh
- Dzire VXi AMT Petrol: Rs. 6.76 lakh
- Dzire ZXi Petrol: Rs. 7.05 lakh
- Dzire ZXi AMT Petrol: Rs. 7.52 lakh
- Dzire ZXi+ Petrol: Rs. 7.94 lakh
- Dzire ZXi+ AMT Petrol: Rs. 8.41 lakh
- Dzire LDi Diesel: Rs. 6.45 lakh
- Dzire VDi Diesel: Rs. 7.29 lakh
- Dzire VDi AMT Diesel: Rs. 7.76 lakh
- Dzire ZDi Diesel: Rs. 8.05 lakh
- Dzire ZDi AMT Diesel: Rs. 8.52 lakh
- Dzire ZDi+ Diesel: Rs. 8.94 lakh
- Dzire ZDi+ AMT Diesel: Rs. 9.41 lakh
The new Dzire comes powered by the engines we are already familiar with. However, due to the change in design, aerodynamics and weight difference, the new model is more efficient. Petrol motor is a 1.2-litre, four-cylinder unit which churns out 82 BHP of power @ 6,000 RPM and 113 Nm of torque @ 4,200 RPM. The diesel engine is the popular 1.3-litre, four-cylinder block which produces 74 BHP of power @ 4,000 RPM and 190 Nm @ 2,000 RPM. Engines come matched to a 5-speed manual or AMT automatic gearbox. Petrol motor delivers 22 kmpl mileage while the diesel delivers 28.4 kmpl.
What’s good is that there is a lot of focus on safety. The new Dzire comes with ABS, EBD & Dual front airbags as standard.
Features to highlight include projector headlamps, LED DRL, LED tail lamp, diamond cut alloy wheels, touchscreen infotainment, steering wheel with faux wood inserts, rear AC vents, MID, push button start, etc.
The new Dzire measures 3,995mm in length, 1,515mm in height, 1,735mm in width and will be available in 6 color options across Lxi, Vxi, Zxi, Zxi+ variants. The latest version also has an increased boot space capacity of 376L.