Hyundai has officially introduced the 2017 Xcent facelift, after multiple images had leaked on the internet ahead of this unveiling. The Xcent slots in below the Hyundai Verna and rivals the likes of Tata Tigor, Honda Amaze, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire & Ford FIgo Aspire.
The new Xcent has been launched at INR 5.38 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi).
- Xcent E (Petrol): INR 5.38 lakh
- Xcent E+ (Petrol): INR 5.93 lakh
- Xcent S (Petrol): INR 6.29 lakh
- Xcent SX (Petrol): INR 6.73 lakh
- Xcent SX(O) (Petrol): INR 7.51 lakh
- Xcent S AT (Petrol): INR 7.09 lakh
- Xcent E (Diesel): INR 6.28 lakh
- Xcent E+ (Diesel): INR 6.83 lakh
- Xcent S (Diesel): INR 7.19 lakh
- Xcent SX (Diesel): INR 7.63 lakh
- Xcent SX (O) (Diesel): INR 8.41 lakh
Hyundai has sold over 2.5 lakh copies of the Xcent since 2014 in domestic and international markets.
Powering the petrol version is a 1.2L, Kappa motor producing 83 PS of power @ 6000 RPM and 11.6 kgm of torque @ 4000 RPM. This motor delivers 20.14 kmpl in manual and 17.36 kmpl with the automatic gearbox.
The big change is the new 1.2L, U2 CRDi diesel motor producing 75 PS of power @ 4000 RPM and 19.4 kgm of torque @ 1750 – 2250 RPM. This engine delivers 25.4 kmpl of mileage and comes only with a manual gearbox.
- Cascade design front grille in chrome
- New front bumper design
- LED DRL with fog lamps
- Swept back headlamp
- 2-piece wrap around tail lamp
- Dual tone bumper
- Shark fin antenna
- Pull type chrome door handle
- New ORVM design with turn indicators
- Wheel air curtains for better aero stability
- Diamond cut alloy wheels
- Chrome rear garnish
- 7.0: touchscreen infotainment with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto & Mirror Link
- Voice command function via steering wheel
- Smartphone holder
- Rear power outlet
- Dual airbags now standard
- 2 years unlimited kilometers warranty
- Available in 5 colours & 5 variants in a mix of petrol & diesel engine options